Search This Blog

October 26, 2012

Speak BOLDLY

This was supposed to be posted Wed... I guess I pressed Save instead of Publish lol. here it is! :)


"[Praying] ...for me, 
that utterance may be given unto me, 
that I may open my mouth boldly, 
to make known the mystery of the gospel, 
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: 
that I may speak boldly as I ought to speak."
Paul's Letter to the Ephesians
Eph 6:18-20

Friends, if Paul the Apostle wants prayer for boldness, do you think it's a good idea if we do too?
I believe so!

That's my favor to ask from all you brothers and sisters in Christ....
Would you pray for me? 
That logos (that's what "utterance" means!) would be given unto me, and so that I will courageously proclaim the gospel.

That's also my prayer for you all.

I'm praying for boldness, for whichever of these that I focus on.... 
-Daily task of handing out $1,000,000 tracts, 
-Project 100 - Interviewing 100 people and sharing the gospel, 
-open air preaching like Mr. Ray Comfort, 
-getting groups of people together at parks for handing out tracts and sharing the gospel, 
-serving a community, family, or organization, 
-or all the above!
I'd appreciate your prayers too!
Feel free to let me know how I can pray for you.

Let's pray that God would send forth labourers including us into his harvest. (Matt 9:37-38)
And that we would open our mouths to speak the gospel courageously. (Eph 6:18-20)

Question
What are some other ideas of how to speak boldly as we ought to speak?  

God bless you all with grace and peace!
Your brother in Christ,
Landon
Let's speak BOLDLY as we ought to speak! :D

Coming soon...
What about Making Disciples/teaching all nations in Mat 28:19-20?
I'll be posting and would love your feedback on topics like "Examine yourself", "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged," "What is fellowship?", and "Lukewarm Christian."





2 comments:

  1. Go for "Judge not let ye be judged" and "What is fellowship" first. I want to hear what you say about those two.

    Also, Acts 4:29-30 is really great. How did these apostles handle persecution for the first time? They asked God for boldness. This is key.
    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good ! Working on them now.

    Great passage, Thanks for sharing Cal! And praise God. :)

    ReplyDelete