Search This Blog

February 1, 2012

Joy and Peace

Hi friends,

It's been an amazing week. God has been teaching and reminding me of a lot of things.
I had an entire post written up a few days ago, but I think God showed me something better to write, so here I am starting at 11:15am when it's "due" in less than an hour. :)

I have recently been taking the position of: "I-need-to-go-witness-and-evangelize-like-crazy," to a point where I was actually stressing out, and putting the pressure of the world on myself, and losing the JOY of sharing Christ.
I don't recommend sharing Christ as if we are forced to do it. Realize that it's an honor and privilege to do so.

God showed me a lesson in balance. 

Basically in faith and works.

We all need to have the works, of actually sharing the gospel of Christ, and fulfilling the great commission and telling the best news ever.

But yet at the same time, have faith that GOD has it all worked out for people. It's an amazing PEACE and JOY that comes in trusting the Lord; HE is the Savior, not me.=D

Here's a picture of me almost 2 years ago in Minneapolis in 2010.
This pic is a reminder to me that the important thing is: Loving God, and loving people. :)


Tip of the week: "Share the truth of Christ with and as a result of love."

That's all for this week! :)
God bless you all with grace and peace,
Landon

1 comment:

  1. Amen and amen.
    I look at evangelism similarly to reading the Bible or praying. If it's done by obligation, then it is pretty much worthless. God only counts valuable the things that we do because we love Him.
    Luke 17:7-10

    ReplyDelete