Search This Blog

May 9, 2012

Say So

Psalm 107:2
"Let the redeemed of the LORD say so."

Simple, powerful verse.

I was astounded by my reading in Psalms this week.

It's apparent to me, after reading Psalm 105, that David thinks great things about God and what He  is doing in our lives.
And not only does he think about them,
He also talks about them.
We should too!
We ought to "make known his deeds among the people!" Psalm 105:1
We ought to "talk" of "all his wondrous works!" Psalm 105: 2
We ought to "declare his works with rejoicing!" Psalm 107:22

We serve a great God!
He is doing so many amazing things in my life right now.
I can't even describe all the things He has been teaching me recently.
But I'm so joyful, and thankful that He is God.
And I'm His ambassador.

Do you share the GREAT things God is doing in your life?



God bless you all this week!
Love in Christ,
Landon



Recommendation:
Lukewarm No More, Mark Cahill
http://markcahill.org/resource.html

Are you or anyone you know "Lukewarm" Christians?

I listened to this message in September last year, thanks to Mr. Caleb Mellas.
God really used this message to open up my eyes to see God's Word more clearly, with the truth that Mr. Cahill brings in his message.
I highly recommend it, for you, your friends, and your family!

Verse(s)
In Psalm 107, Verses 8, 15, 21, and 31 all say: "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"




1 comment:

  1. I warm up the book of Luke pretty quick, actually.

    say what? "For His mercy endures forever." Why?
    "Whom He has redeemed out of the hand of the enemy".
    Amazing. That's all the back-up you need, right there.
    Great stuff! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete