Search This Blog

September 27, 2012

Want to be happy?

Proverbs 16:20b

whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.

Sorry for the late post, friends. Comfort Part 2 should be next week. I definitely had to trust in the Lord today , as I flew down to New Orleans with my parents, and our pilot had some challenges with flying the particular plane we were in, Plus there was a small storm. Although I'm sure it probably wasn't even as dangerous as driving a car, It occured to me how frail life is. If thay pilot just had a jerk or twitch in his arm, or fell asleep at the wheel, I would not even be typing this, and you Wouldn't Be reading it either! Praise the Lord for life. Phil 4:6-7 Meditating on that today was incredibly amazing. Then realizing, that I can't die until God calls me home. Its like a mathematical equation: Trust in the Lord = happiness That's one of the ways the Bible talks about How To Be Happy. I'm typing on my phone, sobforgive the lack of organized. Thoughts please. :) God bless you all with TRUST in the LORD this week ! Landon

2 comments:

  1. ...Whoever puts his trust in the LORD will be safe. (Prov. 29:25b) Glad you all made it down safely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing that verse, Anna! That's a great reminder. And yes, Praise the Lord for His protection! :D

      Delete