Search This Blog

January 16, 2013

The End

"Brethren, 
I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, 
forgetting those things which are behind, 
and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
-Philippians 3:13-14


This has been an exciting journey.
I hope you've enjoyed reading, because I know I've certainly enjoyed writing!

Thank you all for reading this blog; the biggest writing project I've ever started and finished.
Whether you read every week, or even if it was just here and there, whenever you had a few
extra minutes to relax and read.

Remember:
"Success is a journey, not a destination"

Because as soon as you've arrived at your goals, there's ALWAYS another level.
So make sure that you only compete with you, and who God wants YOU to be.
Because success isn't about what you DO, but what you do compared to what you COULD do. (According to Dr. Bill Gothard)

I like the way that Eric Ludy shares in one of his sermons: "Don't park your tent."
Recommendation: (I believe that's from Daring to Ask For More - Great message!)

Recommendation 2: If you're thinking "I want to live for God, but what should I do?"
Ray Comfort shares in his sermon How to Find God's Will for Your Life,

I'm excited to finish the first phase of this Blogging Project, because the way I think of the end is its a new beginning. :)

So now I want to be like Paul, who essentially says:
I'm looking forward to all the things that are going to happen in the future, 
as I press forward toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

This blog will still be used, but most likely it will be more and less than once a week for "Ambassador in Bonds for Christ - Project 52."

Stay tuned for different projects that I pray to be working on in 2013, some include:
"Project 10," "Project 100," and eventually, "Project 1000."
-Poster of the Month
-Video of the Week
-Facebook Verse of the Week
-Quote of the Day
-Deep Talks With Wise Men Video Series
-Big Questions, Youtube TV Show
-A Hymn Music Video






God bless you all with grace and peace!

I thank God for each of you.
Your fellow Ambassador in Bonds for Christ,
Landon Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment