Search This Blog

June 13, 2012

Every Good Gift

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, 
and cometh down from the Father of lights, 
with whom is no variableness, 
neither shadow of turning.
James 1:17

That's the verse that came to my mind yesterday when I was just reflecting on just how AWESOME God is.
I remembered an American Literature study that I did in High School, and I was just amazed to think back and really understand with a much more full grasp, exactly what I had read.

Have you ever stopped to think about the phenomena called joy?

Joy along with other emotions and feelings cannot be explained scientifically by an evolutionist.

As I was doing chores outside yesterday, I was thinking to myself: "What if God made us so that we experienced sadness and unfulfillment when we did the things that we're supposed to do, instead of the indescribable joy and fulfillment?"


All I can say is that I'm SO happy and grateful, that the Father of lights gave us the good gift of joy.

What a gift! Praise the Lord!

What other good gifts has God given you?




God bless you all this week! 
Your brother in Christ,
Landon

1 comment: