Search This Blog

June 29, 2012

Thank You

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,"
Paul's letter to the Philippians
Philippians 1:3


I love that verse.
Throughout Philippians it seems apparent that Paul has a close friendship and affection for the Philippians.


I want to use this post to reflect in gratitude,
And say thank you to God,
for all of YOU - my brothers and sisters in Christ. (Paul addresses ALL the saints in Christ Jesus at Philippi)



I'm just so thankful to know a great group of Christians who really do strive to stand up and stand out for Christ's glory. 
God is so good, that we have the ability to congregate freely as Christians with common beliefs in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

Let's not take that gift for granted.

I enjoy all of the great conversations we have had - any deep, valuable conversation which includes either:
     -An amazing insight that God has shown you recently,
     -stories of evangelizing,
     -how God is teaching you things at home or with friends,
     -or just a testimony of how God is working in your life.

If you've ever felt as though sharing any of God's wondrous works that He's doing in your life with other Christians didn't make an impact, well guess what?
I know they do.
I know God has used them to impact me.
And guess what? We're supposed to talk of God's wondrous works! (Psalm 105:2)

I'm not at the point where the words in my head are literally thanking God upon EVERY remembrance like Paul says, but I do know this:

I thank my God for you, saints in Christ.
God is good. :)
I wonder if the Philippians (nowadays) would look like this
when they saw Paul coming to see them (Lol.)
Will we all look like that when we see Jesus?


By the way...
So sorry I'm so late - the night before my post was due, my laptop ran out of battery and my charger was in a different state than my laptop.
Anyway...
God bless you all with grace and peace,
Your brother in Christ,
Landon


Recommendation of the Week:
Bob Hoekstra, Health and Wealth Gospel. Great sermon!
http://www.alwaysbeready.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=160

1 comment:

  1. Amen! and I thank God for you, too, man.

    ReplyDelete